- Read the book aloud to the student.
- Let your child choose their favorite passage from the book and write it in their notebook.
- Vocabulary: As you are reading, take notice of any unusual words or phrases that your child is unfamiliar with and help them write them in their notebook.
- Vocabulary: Help your student look up any of the unusual words and write their definition in their notebooks.
- Rabbit Trails: Bugs Bunny
- Magic Dust: Gather supplies needed for tomorrow's magic dust: Black Marker, Paper, Colored Pencils
- Rabbit Trail: Baby Bunnies
- Magic Dust: Draw a Bunny
- Outside Adventure: Print out the nature journal (or use your own) for tomorrow's outside adventure. You can find the Nature Journal in the [Member's Only Bonuses].
- Outside Adventure: Take your nature journal and go outside and work on your observation skills!
GREAT JOB! You have finished one week of your nature adventure!!
Share how your book club is progressing below or ask questions.