- Copywork: Copy the [Copywork] passage exactly as it is written in the book again or choose a different passage to copy. Review the grammar from last week.
- Rabbit Trail: What's a garden?
- Vocabulary: Review the list of vocabulary words and their definitions with your student.
- Rabbit Trails: Herb Gardens
- Rabbit Trails: Vegetable Gardens
- Magic Dust: Prepare supplies for tomorrow's project. You will need: 3 Clear plastic cups and plastic plastic plates (or you could use flower pots), 3 Types of soil (Sand, Loose Dirt, Rocks, Potting Soil, Clay, etc.), Seeds or Seedlings, Water, Sunny area like a windowsill, The Soil Experiment Worksheet (found in the Magic Dust lesson)
- Magic Dust: Soil Experiment
- Outside Adventure: Plan for your field trip tomorrow. (Note: If you are in a part of the world with different seasons, follow the Go Outside on An Adventure that best fits your season.
- Outside Adventure: Take your nature journal and head out to a flower garden or vegetable garden.
Half-Way Mark! You are half-way through your nature adventure!!
Share how your book club is progressing below or ask questions.