- Copywork: Once again copy the passage exactly as it is written in the book again or choose a different passage to copy. Review the grammar once more.
- Rabbit Trail: Seeds
- Vocabulary: Review the list of vocabulary words and their definitions one more time with your student.
- Rabbit Trail: What a Garden Needs
- Rabbit Trails: Vegetables and Fruits, Scarecrow
- Magic Dust: Gather materials needed for tomorrow's project: Cupcake pan or mini-muffin tin, Various fruits & veggies cut into bite sized pieces, Tissue paper, Tape, Peter Rabbit's Mixed-Up Garden cards. You can download them HERE.
- Magic Dust: Peter's Mixed Up Garden
- Outside Adventure: Plan for your field trip tomorrow to study a flower garden or vegetable garden.
- Outside Adventure: Take your nature journal and head out to a different flower garden or vegetable garden.
Share how your book club is progressing below or ask questions.