- Read Chapter 1.
- Let your child choose their favorite passage from the book and write it in their notebook.
- Vocabulary: As you are reading, take notice of any unusual words or phrases that your child is unfamiliar with and help them write them in their notebook.
- Vocabulary: Help your student look up any of the unusual words and write their definition in their notebooks.
- Rabbit Trails: Animals in Winter
- Magic Dust: Gather supplies needed for tomorrow's magic dust.
- Magic Dust: Make a Hibernating Animal Den
- Outside Adventure: Print out the nature journal (or use your own) for tomorrow's outside adventure. You can find the Nature Journal in the [Member's Only Bonuses].
- Outside Adventure: Take your nature journal and go outside and work on your observation skills. Though it's not winter, you can still observe the animals and build Eeyore a house!
GREAT JOB! You have finished one week of your nature adventure!!
Share how your book club is progressing below or ask questions.