This page contains affiliate links.
Nature Journal Resources
We will go on outside adventures during this book club. You will need a nature journal. This can be a nature journal you own, a drawing pad, or a regular notebook.
We recommend our Nature Journal that is designed to help student observe the world around them. You can purchase it in our shop by clicking on the picture below.
You will need the following supplies for projects listed throughout the course. You do not have to complete each project. Choose those you think would be interesting.
Project 1, Parts of an Egg:
- Felt (white, cream and yellow)
- Egg diagrams (blank and answered) can be printed HERE
- Laminator (optional)
Project 2, Paint a Bird's Nest:
- Plain Paper or Sketch Book
- Chalk pastels in pale yellow, yellow, black, dark brown, orange and dark pink
Project 3, Make a Sock Bunny
- Small sock
- Large pom pom
- Moveable eyes
- Clear rubber bands
Project 4, Recycle:
- 1 regular size yellow cupcake liner
- 2 mini yellow cupcake liners
- Light blue, dark blue, yellow and orange cardstock paper
- Googly eyes