This page contains affiliate links.
Nature Journal Resources
We will go on outside adventures during this book club. You will need a nature journal. This can be a nature journal you own, a drawing pad, or a regular notebook.
We recommend our Nature Journal that is designed to help student observe the world around them. You can purchase it in our shop by clicking on the picture below.
You will need the following supplies for projects listed throughout the course. You do not have to complete each project. Choose those you think would be interesting.
Project 1, Carving a Pumpkin:
Or for the non-carving option:
Project 2, Make Farm Animal Puppets:
Foam cup activity:
- Styrofoam cups
- Paint and brushes (Dark orange, light orange, dark pink, medium pink, light pink, white and black)
- Chenille stems or pipe cleaners (Red, pink and green)
- Tools: pencil, craft scissors, sticky tape
Paper bag puppets:
Project 3, Grow a Pumpkin:
- A sunny place in the yard or garden or a large indoor container
Project 4, Paint with Veggies!:
- Vegetables of any kind (Carrots, potatoes and corn are used in the articles below)