Enchantment Planner ~ A part of our Relaxed & Enchanting Charlotte Mason Homeschool Planning Course
A simple way to add a little enchantment, magic dust, inspiration to your homeschool.
Are you wanting to add a little enchantment to your homeschool?
- Discover what enchantment is in relation to homeschooling.
- Learn how to add enchantment to your homeschool.
- Use the Enchantment Checklist to inspire you to create an atmosphere of enchantment.
- Finally, use the planning worksheets for weekly and monthly planning or as a journal to record what you added to your homeschool.
- This Enchantment Homeschool Planner can help you easily add inspiration to your Charlotte Mason homeschool.
This Enchantment Planner is a part of our Relaxed Charlotte Mason Planning Course.
Would you like a preview? Here are samples of the planner.
Dachelle is a former traditional teacher turned homeschool mom. She has a passion for literature and for adding adventure to her homeschool. She has started several book clubs in her community with the idea that each book club should be a celebration of literature. At Literary Adventures for Kids she takes those experiences and uses them to create online book clubs that add that little bit of magic to your children's education.
“Education should be a living, breathing, tangible thing.”