Are you ready to add poetry to your child's education?
Do you have 10 minutes a day to enjoy the beauty and fun of poetry with your kids?
You need this online challenge...
Poetry, Music, Art... these are all things we desperately want to add to our homeschool, but often get scuttled to the side in our need to make sure the basics are covered.
But, you can add these wonderful parts of education to your homeschool,
AND you can do it in 10 minutes a day!
How Do I Know You Can Add Meaningful Lessons of Poetry in Just 10 Minutes a Day?
Because that's what I do!
Hi, my name is Dachelle McVey and I've been writing literature curriculum and homeschooling my kids for the last several years.
Let me show you the exact steps to adding poetry into your homeschool -- no matter the age of your children.
Why Should You Join This Challenge?
- You want to add poetry to your homeschool, but you don't know where to start.
- You don't have a lot of time in your schedule for poetry and need short, simple lessons.
- You need someone to show you exactly how to teach poetry without the overwhelm. Each day I'll give you a quick task that you can complete that day.
- We'll have a private community where you can ask questions and get the answers you need from other like-minded homeschoolers.
- Every day will include a live Q&A -- you won't leave this challenge without a solid plan for adding poetry to your homeschool.
- It's FREE! What do you have to lose?