Journal Through The Year
A Daily Creative Writing Journal for Kids
Did you know journaling can teach your child to become a better writer?
- The act of journaling helps your child find their inner writing voice;
- It helps them learn to be effective communicators;
- Journaling even improves grammar and spelling.
The long-term effects of journaling can help your reluctant writer become a prolific writer and in a painless way.
Our 360 day journal helps your child find their inner writing voice with:
- 52 weekly writing prompts
- Daily journaling pages
- Writing and encouragement quotes
- Doodle areas for your artistic writer.
Start your journaling adventure today and take the pain out of writing lessons.
Would you like a preview? Here are samples of the prompt pages.
Dachelle is a former traditional teacher turned homeschool mom. She has a passion for literature and for adding adventure to her homeschool. She has started several book clubs in her community with the idea that each book club should be a celebration of literature. At Literary Adventures for Kids she takes those experiences and uses them to create online book clubs that add that little bit of magic to your children's education.
“Education should be a living, breathing, tangible thing.”