Magic Dust: Create Grinch Ornaments
The Grinch stole the tree and all the ornaments. Let's create some Grinchy Ornaments.
There are several options you can choose from below, or just choose one.
For the first project you will need:
- Clear, plastic bulb ornaments
- Pom poms in a variety of green shades, sizes and textures
- Red oil-based marker
Here's a super simple Grinch themed Christmas ornament for kids to make. It only requires a few materials and can be done in just one sitting. It's perfect for kids of all ages, including toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners and on up! This post contains affiliate links.
Have you read How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss? The story of a Grinch learning to love and care about others and make up for past mistakes is a great message for Christmastime. After talking about the lessons in the book you can make a Grinch Christmas ornament.
For this ornament, you will need the following:
- Clear plastic ornament, available at craft stores
- Green candy; (Sixlets, Jelly Beans, M&M’s, or any other green candy around the same size that will fit through the opening of the ornament)
- Red heart (Wood, felt, card stock, or foam hearts)
- Red paint — if you don't purchase a ready made heart
It's that time of year for decorating the tree, making our loved ones smile and giving gifts to show how much we care. Hi, it's Tonya back with a quick and easy project that's perfect for kids to make and gift this holiday season. My daughter's favorite holiday character is The Grinch.