Go Outside on an Adventure: Moon Watch
Go Outside Every Night for a Month:
Go outside each night for the next 30 days and look up at the moon.
- Can you see the moon? Is the night cloudy or is it clear?
- If you can see the moon, take out your moon phase journal. You can download it below.
- Write the date and time on the calendar.
- Draw a picture of what the moon looks like. Is it a crescent moon? Is it a full moon?
- After the month is over, look at your moon phase calendar. Do you notice any pattern in the shape of the moon?