Reading, Vocabulary, and Grammar
- The book Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree
- As you are reading, write down any sentences or paragraphs that you like or have special meaning to you in your journal.
- Pay attention to any words or phrases that you don't understand and write them in your journal. Look up the meanings of these words.
While you are reading, look for the following words. Write them in your notebook and use a dictionary to find the definitions.
Spelling and Grammar:
- Pick a passage from the reading that you like. Write it in your journal.
- Be careful to punctuate and capitalize correctly and watch for spelling. If you make any errors, correct them.
Share your favorite passage in the comments below.