This page contains affiliate links. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions page to learn how Literary Adventures for Kids profits from affiliate links.
This course is part of the larger course, Poetry and a Movie.
For this course, we recommend the following resources:
- 3 Ring Binder to create a Poetry Notebook with 3 tabs. *See below for recommendations of how to set this up.
- Lined notebook paper
- Highlighters or Colored Pens/Pencils
- (Optional) Index cards to record your trivia questions.
- Poetry Matters by Ralph Fletcher.
- Recommended, but not required: Poetry for Young People books, Edgar Allan Poe
We will be watching the following movie during this course: