This page contains affiliate links. Please refer to the "Legal Stuff" page for more.
- Grammar instructions are provided in each week's lesson. You will find these in the Vocabulary, Spelling and Grammar sections.
- We also suggest using Breakfast on Mars and 37 Other Delectable Essays to help students have a better understanding of writing.
- Writing project instructions are provided in the Writing Project sections each week.
Resources Needed for the Magic Dust Projects:
Project 1, Snowflake Study
- A snowy day
- Dark paper
- Magnifying glass or macro lens and cellphone
- Types of Snowflakes worksheet - you can download it by CLICKING HERE.
Project 2, Make Snow
- Several bottles of water (preferably purified water)
- A freezer
- A shallow dish