Reading and Vocabulary for this Lesson
- Chapter 1
- As you are reading, write down any sentences or paragraphs that you like or have special meaning to you in your journal.
- Pay attention to any words or phrases that you don't understand and write them in your journal. Look up the meanings of these words.
Spelling and Grammar:
- Pick a passage from the reading that you think may be important. Write it in neatly your journal.
- Be careful to punctuate and capitalize correctly and watch for spelling. If you make any errors, correct them.
- Study this passage this week until you are asked to dictate it to your teacher.
Share your favorite passage so far in the comments below.