Relaxed & Enchanting Charlotte Mason Homeschool Planning Course
How to create an enchanting relaxed homeschool atmosphere with Charlotte Mason philosophies.
Are you a Relaxed Charlotte Mason Homeschooler? Are you looking for a planner made just for you?
- Are you a relaxed Charlotte Mason homeschooler? Do you know what that even is? Don't worry, we'll learn what it means to be a Relaxed Charlotte Mason homeschooler.
- Learn the definition of all those Charlotte Mason terms.
- Use our planning pages to help you organize your Charlotte Mason homeschool with check boxes for copywork, dictation, and more.
- Discover what enchantment is in relation to homeschooling.
- Learn how to add enchantment to your homeschool.
- Use the Enchantment Checklist to inspire you to create an atmosphere of enchantment.
- Finally, use the planning worksheets for weekly and monthly planning or as a journal to record what you added to your homeschool.
- This Relaxed Charlotte Mason Homeschool Planner can help you easily add inspiration to your Charlotte Mason homeschool
- **2022 Planning pages are now available!!
This Relaxed Charlotte Mason Planner includes four planners to help you implement this lifestyle including the Enchantment Planner, Poetry Teatime Planner and Book Club Planner.
New for 2022: Additional Planning Pages in our Relaxed Charlotte Mason
and Book Club Planners
Would you like a preview? Here are samples of the planners involved.
Dachelle is a former traditional teacher turned homeschool mom. She has a passion for literature and for adding adventure to her homeschool. She has started several book clubs in her community with the idea that each book club should be a celebration of literature. At Literary Adventures for Kids she takes those experiences and uses them to create online book clubs that add that little bit of magic to your children's education.
“Education should be a living, breathing, tangible thing.”