Read, Write, Learn
Estimated Time: 3 hours
- Book the First, Chapters 1-6
- Book the Second, Chapters 1-6
- As you are reading, write down any sentences or paragraphs that you like or have special meaning to you in your journal. Choose at least one passage from each chapter.
- Pay attention to any words or phrases that you don't understand and write them in your journal. Look up the meanings of these words.
- In this study you will be learning about irony. There are 3 types of irony that authors use. Watch this video and write down the definition in your notebook of each of the 3 types of irony.
- As you are reading make a list of examples of irony that you find and determine which of the 3 types it is.